WordPress Websites Design Service Tublat
WordPress Websites Design Service: What is a website, types of website, differences, creation tools, why is so important to have a website and entrust its creation to a web agency.
What’s a website
A website is a set of interlaced web pages that, through a hosting service, resides on a web server and is identified by a unique url address. Users can access a website through any search engine, using keywords related to the website or by typing the domain name directly in the browser's address bar.
Types of website
- Showcase website: represents the space on the web where the company or professional presents himself and proposes his services and/or products to users.
- Blog: is used to publish articles chronologically with topics ranging from life stories to news, through clever essays, tutorials or practical tips lists.
- E-commerce: they are used by companies to selling online and allow users to place orders (through the "virtual shopping cart"), complete the transaction by applying different payment methods and wait for the delivery of the product directly to the home.
Why it is important to have a website
Being on the net also through a website gives you credibility with potential customers and helps you to be visible in search engines, and here the importance of creating a structure in which the content is relevant and seo optimized.
In recent years, the need for businesses to be online has grown so much that this has also revolutionized our way of shopping.
The website represents therefore an important element, which combined with other tools such as social networks allows you to increase the perception that potential customers have of you.
Being your business card it is necessary that your site is unique and captivating on a graphic level, that you use colors that are stylistically associated with your brand and that hold the right CTA (call to action) that make user complete an action you have fixed through an accurate web marketing strategy.
Even the SEO aspect is a side not to be underestimated, if you want to increase your visibility in search engines. It is necessary choosing the right keywords and perform a series of operations that increase the reputation of your site.
Last but not least, is the choice of a high quality hosting plan which is able to provide an adequate service for your website in terms of speed, performance and assistance.
Difference between CMS and website builder
The solutions available on the net to allow you to build a website, range from the simple site builder, which can also be used by less experienced users, to the more complex CMS (Content Management System) which, based on a customizable open source code, allow you to create truly professional websites.
A site builder is an online service that permit you to design and publish a website through prefabricated templates, even if you are not a sector professional. In fact, you only need to use the mouse to create pages, customize the graphics, publish articles and so on.
A CMS is instead a content organization system for web pages. To use it you need more familiarity with IT tools and it is also useful that you have deep knowledge of html and css to be able to customize the website more.
With a self hosted website created with CMS, the domain and the hosting space are your property and you will always have the opportunity to manage everything firsthand (or whoever for yourself) and modify every single detail.
With a site built with a site builder, maybe based on third-party services, this does not happen. The facility with which you can have a website ready in five minutes without performing complex operations is apparently a great advantage that also has limitations such as limited seo optimization and customization activities.
The main most used CMS for creating websites
- Wordpress: here we have to differentiate between wordpress.com, which is an online service where you can signing up and create a website directly on their servers, from wordpress.org which is the most used open source software in the world that you can download for free and install on your hosting. Originally it was designed as a blog system, but over time it has become a CMS suitable for all purposes.
- Joomla: is the second largest CMS representative on the market after Wordpress. Compared to this last one, its use is more challenging even if it has numerous features without the need to install any type of extension.
- Drupal: initially born as a solution for a student community, today it can be defined as a fully-fledged open source CMS. It presents a really simple installation, which can be further expanded thanks to modules.
- Prestashop, Magento, Shopify: e-commerce development platforms where users can create and manage their own online commerce.
We at Tublat have decided to make a choice, although we were able to offer you the creation of websites, blogs and e-commerce with any CMS platform, for the moment we have preferred to focus exclusively on the use of WordPress.org as the only CMS for the creation of the different types of websites (blogs, shop windows and e-commerce).
Wordpress.org is a constantly growing open source software that allows a high level of customization, in addition to being the best CMS to implement search engine positioning activities and has an easy-to-use interface for the final user that will have to take care of updating the contents.
Why choose Tublat for creating your website
The advantage of turning to a web agency like Tublat which works exclusively online with a worldwide network of experts for each sector (Designer, Developers, Linux Systems Engineers, Copywriters, Content Manager, SEO and SEM specialist) is represented by the synergy and professionalism that every professional, led by one of our Project Managers, puts inside every project to provide you with all the support you need.
Choosing Tublat as your partner to host and build its website is convenient because of the personalized and accessible costs for all, the absence of annual maintenance costs and the presence of on-demand rates for any post-sales updates.
To request the realization of your website, just visit the dedicated page of our website, where you can contact us to briefly describe your project, after which you will be contacted to discuss the best solution based on your needs and budget. Contact us now for more informations.